- I have known Doug and Kitty Miller for almost 13 years. I first met them as fellow parents and over the years we have become good friends extending beyond a mutual acquaintance. When Doug and Kitty began their new business, Portraits On the Way, it was a very easy decision for me as Headmaster to enter into a formal contract with them as our school photographer. I have found the Millers to be both professional and personable in their interactions with students and parents in our school community. My wife and I were so pleased with the results of our daughter's senior pictures. Doug and Kitty are committed to excellence in photography, but more importantly, they are committed to people.
- Robin Van Ness, Headmaster Chapelgate Christian Academy
- We here at ABS have had a successful relationship with Portraits On the Way for many years. Their pictures are sharp and clear, and their service is fast. One of their most outstanding qualities is their one on one customer service. It is impeccable! I find Kitty and Doug to be friendly, professional, and very easy to work with. They have made my job easier when it comes to the actual scheduling and taking of student pictures. It has been my pleasure both to meet and work with them throughout the school year. I would highly recommend their agency to anyone.
- Elizabeth Elkins - Executive Assistant, Arlington Baptist School
- We have had the pleasure of working with Kitty & Doug for our annual team & individual pictures at Rebounders Gymnastics for the past few years. They are always dependable, kind, & willing to try new action shots that many photographers would not be interested in attempting in the sport of gymnastics. They are organized, prompt, professional & so easy to work with & we look forward to calling on them year after year.
- Karen Kalivoda, coach, Rebounders Gymnastics
- For the past 5 years I have worked closely with Mr. and Mrs. Miller. I have heard such wonderful responses from our parents in regards to their student's picture packets. We produce a superior yearbook because of the professional pictures the Millers take throughout the year. The Millers are both flexible and compassionate to the needs of our school. As a parent, I can testify to the wonderful quality they provide in picture taking. I highly recommend Portraits On the Way and thank them for their wonderful years of service.
- Michelle Dumas - Admin Assistant, Liberty Christian School
- I have had the pleasure of working with Doug and Kitty of Portraits On the Way for the past ten years as an administrator of two different schools. They have taken the pictures at both schools as well as the senior portraits at my previous school and many specials events at both schools. They are always prompt, courteous and extremely professional. I reserve my highest praise for the Millers as a father of two children at the time and personal attention they gave both my son and daughter during their senior portrait session. They went to great lengths to make my children comfortable and did a great job bringing out their unique personalitites. I unreservedly recommend the Millers.
- Steven F. Kennedy - Director of Institutional Advancement, Chapelgate Christian Academy
- Portraits On the Way has always been very reliable regarding our photography needs. We use them for our athletic teams and their product has been excellent. I appreciate the way they handle their customers as well as dealing with me in the scheduling aspect. I highly recommend Portraits On the Way!
- Jason Bennett - Athletic Director, Chapelgate Christian Academy
- Portraits On the Way and the kindness and expertise of Kitty and Doug Miller insure the saying, "A picture is worth 1,000 words." The beauty, souful and joyous personality of our daughter was truly captured by the series of photographs taken. Ultimately, we had exceptional proofs to choose from. The care, flexibility, efficiency, quantity and ease of shooting the pictures and then choosing exactly what we wanted was superb! Our daughter was delighted and so too our friends and family. Her formal senior portrait and the other beautiful informals are treasured keepsakes. Best of all, they are unique and do not have a 'mass produced' or 'photo factory' quality. They are as beautiful and individual as our daughter, and we actually paid less than what others offered to sell us in their photo packages. They will remain our #1 recommendation.
- Valerie, parent
- The Millers have taken our kids' school pictures for many years as well as some family portraits, so it was only natural that we would choose Portraits on the Way for Kristin's senior pictures. Not only did they give careful attention to every detail during the photo shoot, but they made the event so much fun and Kristin's personality comes through in every shot. Just look at her beautiful pictures!
- Mary, Kristin's mom
- We have been using Portraits on the Way for our dance studio pictures for several years now. Kitty and Doug are amazing both with the running and taking of photos as well as the customer satisfaction and service side. Doug always takes great care to be sure we get the best picture including, pose and smile, and always takes the time to snap a few more pictures so we are sure to get a picture that we know the parents will love.
The pictures are a very high quality at a very reasonable price. If there is ever a problem, Portraits on the Way is always eager to solve it in order to keep our customers happy. I have also known friends who have used Portraits on the Way for both Senior Portraits and Family Portraits and having nothing but wonderful things to say. I personally look forward to working with Portraits on the Way for many more years to come.
- Jen Aversa, Dance Connections, Inc